
We went berry picking with Grama G. and Grampa G. Here we all are up at a great farm in Placerville. We each got our own bucket to wear.

It was a beautiful cool day and the girls were ready to go!

We had lots of fun and got tons more berries than we even thought we would. The blackberries and raspberries were huge and beautiful. We ate some but came home with many many pounds. The girls were awesome at berry picking - next time I think I'll just send them!

We spent the whole day making jam and cobbler and freezing cookie sheets full. Thanks grama and grampa for a really fun day!
2 comments:
yum sounds so good!!! I wish I could have come with!! Tell your girls we say hi and we love you guys!! Were SO excited for disney land in Sept!
Lucky you! You got to wear a baby AND a bucket! Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment