January 16, 2011
Surprise!!!
So for Christmas, the biggest gift of all was telling the girls that we're expecting another baby! The most prevalent comment? I hope it's a girl!!! Jim has pressured me into not finding out what it is this time, so hopefully we don't let the girls down (we do the girl thing so well!) Our "official" due date is July 24th. I'm totally sick, thus the lack of posts, Christmas cheer, decorations over the holidays and food at our house. Hope to be better soon! (Maybe by Valentines Day).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
yay were sooo happy!! I wish we lived close by so we could take the girls off your hands for awhile!
Congrats!! We're happy for you guys. You're well on your way to beating our family's girl record!
Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon!
Congrats! How exciting. I hope you start feeling better soon.
I heard this exciting news! How fun! Hope you can function like you would like to again soon!!
Rach just told me yesterday and we're so excited for you! Fun fun fun!
Post a Comment