My blog has been a bomb lately... I'm so sorry! We have been treading water over here just getting through each day. I'm sure you're all just as busy as we are, but the past month has just been crazy. Here's what we've been doing:
Building a pool/resort in our backyard. It will be fun when it's done and you're all invited!

Selling our old house (it's been on the market 21 days and while it has had lots of interest, there haven't been any offers.) Anybody out there interested in buying???

Growing a baby... This is the only picture I could find of me - sorry about the white whale in the background :). The only things I've wanted to eat in this pregnancy are carbs and chocolate. And my saving grace has been telling myself that I've lost the prego weight four times, how hard can it be this time??? Only 10 more weeks...

We only have 9 days of school left (YAY!) but we're still busy with Gracie's swimteam 5 days a week and meets on Saturdays, Girl Scouts and piano lessons for Lexi and Grace, and all of our friends/playdates/service/callings. Where will we find the time to take care of a newborn??? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment