July 17, 2011

Pregancy Thoughts...


As I enter my 200th total week of pregnancy, I'm starting to want to write everything down so that I remember how grateful I am to be done with 200 weeks of pregnancy. I mean, seriously... I used to think a 2 year mission seemed like FOREVER. Now I can say that I've been pregnant twice as long over the course of the last nine years and I'm pretty happy about it. But lest we forget...

Things I'll miss about pregnancy:
definitely feeling the baby move inside
having the girls talk to/hug my belly as if it is the baby
eating
baking whatever I want and not feeling guilty
using it as an excuse not to do anything/everything (my theme song of pregnancy? the Lazy song - if you don't know what this is, listen to it and think of me!)
my humongous full-body pillow that takes up the room of a large person in bed but is so comfortable!

Things I'm grateful to never have to experience again:
morning sickness for 4 months...
being HUGE
2 hour stretches in the middle of the night where I can't sleep
not knowing what we're having!!!
all of the belly-touching and comments wherever I go (especially church)
nonstop contractions
not being able to work out
maternity clothes

... Nuff said...

2 comments:

Courtney and Tyson said...

We're so excited for you! You look beautiful!

Aubree said...

You look so cute, I bet you are so ready!