Can you believe it??? I think I was floored when Gracie turned 5 but here we are with another 5 year old already! Lexi is a tender-hearted, sweet, baby-loving cuddly girl with the softest skin ever. She loves to read, hold Annie, runs everywhere she goes and has the most darling dimples! We decided this year to only have family birthday parties. Hers was to go bowling. Mommy bowled her best game ever - it was amazing! (okay, there were bumpers, but who cares?) We had one of our best family outings of all time - and spent far less than we would've on a huge "friend" party. Yay! All she wanted was a WebKinz because Gracie has one and Lex thinks it's the coolest thing ever. She got a darling pink poodle and I decided that I'm a huge fan of webkinz because she's already spent lots of time entertained by her puppy on the computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the family birthday parties! We're huge fan of webkins too, and McKenna ahs the same pink poodle. Wow, I can't belive she's five already.
She is so cute! I can't believe how big they are all getting. It is crazy! And bowling? I would out bowl you any day! I'm lying, I only bowl a 42......What? Bring it!
Post a Comment