We just got back from a wonderful Spring Break with Jim's family in Maui. We played nonstop for a week without ever leaving the resort! There was lots of sun-tanning and sandcastle building but the favorite activity was definitely swimming. Sarah and Lexi's swim teachers can't believe their improvement with a week in the pool. We also just loved spending quality time with everyone. There were 16 of us in all - 8 adults and 8 kids. It was so much fun!!!

We had a family photo shoot wearing outfits that Grama G. picked out. Aren't the girls darling?

The kids loved jumping off of rocks in the "Ariel Cave" underneath the waterfall.

This was a common sight - all 5 of the big kids, digging in the sand with Grama G. She's awesome and gets right in there when the kids ask. Me? I was lounging at the cabana reading a great book. Thanks Grama!

Grampa G. is so great with the kids. I think Annie really liked his hat.

Isn't this beautiful? I took a few inspirational runs along the beach - it is amazing to just look out and see whales jumping. We even went snorkeling right off the beach and saw a sea turtle. Jim also saw a sting ray and an eel (and the fish get bigger every time he tells the story!)
2 comments:
Jennica, your girls are darling. The family picture is so cute!
Jennica...I love the family picture! Your family is beautiful! Isn't life with 4 kids wonderful (on most days :))! Hope all is going well...oh, and I love the spider story!!!
Post a Comment