August 9, 2009

August 6th



My birthday is the most major celebration in our family during the course of an entire year.  It is up there past Christmas and all national holidays.  It also lasts a lot longer than one day.  In fact, most close family and friends know that I celebrate from the 4th of July on.  Needless to say, I've had a wonderful birthday "month" and am very sad that now I have the face the fact that it's over. Hardcore depression :).  Thanks to everyone who made my month amazing.  This Baskin Robbins ice cream cake was the only thing I wanted for my birthday - I highly recommend it for everyone!!!  Now if I can stop stuffing my face in the name of my birthday, I'll be okay.  It helps that school and a real schedule for life begins tomorrow.  Gone are the carefree summer days.  Gone are the park days, swim days, free movie days and field trip days.  I'm pretty sad but let's just say that we lived every moment to its fullest and we can be grateful that we spent enough quality time to last 9 more months until summer begins again ;).  Here are some pics I took with my new camera - YAY!!!  I can finally blog again and I have a camera that fits in my purse.  I love my hubbie for giving in and getting exactly what I wanted!  

2 comments:

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jennica! I love birthdays and get mad at Rob when he's not as excited about them as I am (his is next week). It looks like you guys had fun. See you soon!