So if you know my girls, you know it's IMPOSSIBLE to get real, candid smiles. As soon as I take out the camera, all real smiles end and I usually end up with weird faces and frowns or crying. I took this one when Gracie and Annie were just playing and they didn't know I was going to take it. I think I got really lucky - aren't they darling in their pink stripes???
August 22, 2009
Cutest Picture!
So if you know my girls, you know it's IMPOSSIBLE to get real, candid smiles. As soon as I take out the camera, all real smiles end and I usually end up with weird faces and frowns or crying. I took this one when Gracie and Annie were just playing and they didn't know I was going to take it. I think I got really lucky - aren't they darling in their pink stripes???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment