Buggy is such a darling little cutie! She's always looked like such a dress-up doll and always lets me put whatever I want on her. I love her fun and EASY personality. Definitely a "yellow" but a child who has been a joy to parent since day one. She finally got to go to Preschool a couple of weeks ago. She's at the same school that Gracie and Lexi went to the previous 4 years, and we love it. Here she is with Ms. Laurie, the best teacher ever. After almost 4 years of having Buggy by my side all the time, I BAWLED when I had to let her go! She was so happy, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sarah is one of the cutest girls ever. Glad she loves school! I love Laurie! Can't wait till Cohen can go to her class!!
Hi Jennica! I just found your blog through Nicole's. I cannot BELIEVE that Sarah is old enough for preschool! I remember when she was BORN! It's so crazy how fast time flies!
Your family is so beautiful! It's so fun to find your blog!
Post a Comment