On September 5th, I accomplished something I never thought I'd even try to do... a sprint triathlon. I swam .6 miles, biked for 15 miles, and ran for 3.8! I entered the race on an impulse (which, if you know me well, you know how well this fits with my "yellow" personality) and was so NERVOUS!!! I thought I would die. Well, actually, in my mind, it was not a big deal because I was fine with each of those distances on their own - how hard could it be? I wanted to prove it to myself that I could do it and I wanted my girls to be there to cheer me on. It was amazing! I finished at 2 hours 3 minutes, which was right where I wanted to be. Now I can cross that one off my list of things to do during my lifetime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so impressed! Next time I will do it with you!! Good job!!
Post a Comment