December 1, 2009
Thankful
I am so thankful this month for so many things. First off, for healthy good children. November 3rd was Annie's bday and November 7th was Sarah's. I'm so thankful for these two fun-spirited morning people who make me laugh with their sweetness every day (even at 6am). I'm so thankful for wonderful supportive parents who love us enough to visit this month. We had so much fun having each of you! I'm thankful for a hubbie who was able to have some time off over Thanksgiving. And for his job. The breaks are always much-needed. And we were able to spend quality time with family (Scott, Kelli and their 3 kids) and each other. I'm thankful for a Heavenly Father who made it possible for me to be here, where I love to be. I'm very thankful for his mindfulness of me - tender mercies and prayers that are answered every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday ANnie and Sara!!!! SOrry we didnt call! We need to do a birthday calander so I know all these dates!
Post a Comment