February 24, 2010

Funny Comments

The other day, we were in the car, talking about funny things people stick in their back windows. You know, the smiling characters of parents, kids and animals; family themes; disney characters; flowers. It's kind of like tattoos for your car. And where we live, everyone feels like they have to do it, which is probably a good idea since every single car is an SUV or a minivan. So I asked the girls what we should put on the back of ours (just an idea, I don't think we'd ever do it.) One idea was a picture of a hibiscus (you know, because we love Hawaii:)). But Gracie spoke up and said, "you know, we should put 'girls rule, boys drool'" This made me laugh. When I said, "what about daddy?" she said, "well, everyone knows he doesn't count!" Hilarious. Next time you see me driving around town, I just might have that saying on the back of the car - just to give you a good laugh! :)

No comments: