So, as you know, I've been doing some redecorating lately. So the girls on the blogs make covering lampshades look so easy. A little fabric, some glue gun, voila! Here you go.
Loved this green and white polka dot fabric and was done with the project in no time. Gives our front room a little personality, I think.
Now for more random thoughts:
I just realized that my 1/2 birthday was yesterday. I truly can't believe that I'm 31 1/2 years old! For a girl who never thought she'd see 30, I'm feeling older every day. Still in denial - might need therapy! The good thing is that most of my friends are my age or older but so far my 30's haven't been as awesome as everyone says they are. When does this happen? And when will I learn to accept my age and aging (even though it's not beautiful or gradual???) Maybe when I'm 40...
I just realized that my 1/2 birthday was yesterday. I truly can't believe that I'm 31 1/2 years old! For a girl who never thought she'd see 30, I'm feeling older every day. Still in denial - might need therapy! The good thing is that most of my friends are my age or older but so far my 30's haven't been as awesome as everyone says they are. When does this happen? And when will I learn to accept my age and aging (even though it's not beautiful or gradual???) Maybe when I'm 40...

3 comments:
What are some of your favorite blogs?
what a creative and talented woman you are! these look fabulous!
You did such a great job! They are so cute!
Post a Comment