December 12, 2008


we went to have breakfast after that we went to the ice  rink and we almost went but we were all in skirts so we decided to go home when we were walking to the car we saw christmas lights so Jeff and michelle took pictures of us and in the car Annie was criyng when we got home Mom Annie and Sarah were napping  well Gracie Lexi Dad Michelle Jeff and Lydia went to the mall.  WE LOVE CHRISTMAS!  from Gracie

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Jennica! I found your blog from your sister-in-laws from an APX friend. Your girls are so big and Annie is adorable. I am so happy to have found you, it will be fun to see what your family is up to!

Aubree said...

Jennica-
Your blog is so cute! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! Enjoy Minnesota!!

Courtney and Tyson said...

Your girls are adorable! They all have their own little look! I'm glad I found your blog from Kim and Austin's. Ours is ctpages.blogspot.com if you want to see our cute baby sometime!