May 23, 2009

Last Day of School Cupcakes...


Need I say more???  The BEST family tradition ever is one that the Galovan Family has carried on for years.  Chocolate cupcakes with white frosting - plain and simple and nothing better in the world.  This year, we have two last days of school.  Lexi's (Preschool) was yesterday and Gracie's (1st grade) is Thursday.  Do you even need to ask if I saved half of the batch in the freezer for next week???  Nope.  We polished 24 of those bad boys off in about 4 hours.  We'll see if we can do the same next week.  And if anyone reading this wants to come over and sample, just so you know: we don't share :)!  But I'll make another batch just for you if you ask nicely.  

1 comment:

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

so fun! GOtta love the last day of school cupcakes! Cant wait till we have a last day of school so we can celebrate! Oh wait... my last day of college! oh man Jeff forgot! Maybe well just have to reenact the last day of school so I can make some yummy cupcakes! I got your card! Thank you so much! I love seeing Gracies handwriting!