May 4, 2009

School Pics


I won the prize for the mom of the year a couple of weeks ago...  It had been a really extra busy Monday morning, with me running to get everyone showered, fed, clean, packed and ready for school, preschool, the gym, etc.  We were even driving carpool that day.  So we finally got out the door, amid a lot of crying and forgetting things and as I stopped in front of Lexi's school, I rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, the ketchup and toothpaste off her face and said, "oh, you'd better wear a headband since I didn't have time to brush your hair today..."  When we walked in the door to drop her off, I noticed that every little girl in the class had on a dress.  Not Lexi (she was wearing whatever she'd found to put on that day - a Tshirt and old shorts.)  And then, it hit me...  it was school picture day!!!  Oh, no!!!  Well, I was already late to my class at the gym and after that, I had another appointment, so I just told her to smile really cute and nobody would even notice.  Here's the picture - good thing she's such a doll!  It's a little pixelie because something happens when I pull pics off of my hotmail account and post them on my iphoto - still working with that one.  But it turned out, luckily for me!

1 comment:

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

That picture turned out great! Lexi is such a doll! We love all your girls and miss them all sooo much!